Terms & Conditions
At Footgear we believe the ECCO Soft 7.0 sneaker is a great option for everyday comfort. We’ve tested the comfort and want our customers to experience this also. Our confidence in the quality and comfort of the ECCO Soft 7.0 sneaker enables us to give you-up-to 30 days to experience them in a normal sneaker setting* and if you are not completely satisfied with the comfort, you can return them within 30 days to any Footgear store for an exchange or credit note.
Fitting & Wear Advice:
To achieve optimal comfort, we do suggest trying the shoes on in the comfort of your home to make sure you are happy with the size and fit. We also suggest wearing them in for a few hours at a time for the first few days to allow your feet to become settled in the shoes and allow the leather to further soften and mould to your feet.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Footgear ‘30 Day Comfort Guarantee’ is available on the ECCO Soft 7.0 Men’s and Ladies sneaker range only. Footgear does not offer a ‘30 Day Comfort Guarantee’ on any other brand or shoe. (As an authorised retailer of Vionic footwear we support Vionic’s ‘30-day wear test’. Please see the Vionic website for more details.)
- There are no refunds as part of the ‘30 Day Comfort Guarantee’, it is exchange or credit note only. Footgear credit notes are valid for 12 months from the date of return.
- This offer is only valid on the initial Ecco Soft 7.0 purchase and a can only be taken advantage of once per person.
- If, for some reason you are not satisfied with the comfort and choose to return the shoe within the 30 days of purchase, this offer does not extend onto the replacement shoe. If you choose to fit the shoe over the advice of the sales assistant, you may void the ‘30 Day Comfort Guarantee’ that applies to that shoe.
- The return must be within 30 Days from the date of purchase.
- If you wish to return a shoe for a full refund, it must be within Footgear’s current 14-day in-store or 30-day web-store returns policy and the shoes must be in new condition in the original box and with proof of purchase. For more information on Footgear’s Return Policies please see https://www.footgear.com.au/returns-policy/ or contact one of our stores https://www.footgear.com.au/stores/.
- Proof of purchase is also required for any ‘30 Day Comfort Guarantee’ return.
- To be eligible for the ‘30 Day Comfort Guarantee’ shoes must not be returned damaged through misuse. These shoes are designed for everyday comfort casual wear and are not designed for hiking, exercise or rough treatment.
- For any fault concern or issue, the current manufacturer’s warranty still applies.
- Offer only available for a limited time.
*These shoes are designed for everyday comfort casual wear and are not designed for hiking, exercise or rough treatment.