• This is a help tool only. We cannot guarantee a successful fitting. We aim to help you make a purchase with more peace of mind.
• Our customer service is to help provide recommendations and guidance on products, fittings and styles etc. Final purchases are still the responsibility of the customer.
• We recommend trialing shoes on the carpet or clean floor at home to keep them in new condition as per our returns policy to allow time to decide if a purchase is right for you.
• Our consultations are recommended for the following enquiries:
o Pre or post Birkenstock purchase fitting assistance and information
o FRANKiE4 custom fit assistance
o Live colour and style viewings and comparisons
o Post podiatry referral*
o General shoe information
• We will require you to fill out some basic information when booking your online consultation to help our staff prepare and provide the assistance needed.
• Consultations are only available as indicated in the booking form schedule.
• If your preferred consultation time is not available please contact us for more information on 07 31616163 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
• We reserve the right to refuse the booking of or immediately end an appointment if there has been inappropriate, misleading, or abusive behaviour or if there has been a constant cancellation of bookings.
• All appointments booked are subject to availability. At Footgear, we endeavour to keep every appointment without changes. If, for any reason, we are unable to keep our booked appointment we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible.
• As our booking times may be back to back, if you are late for your 15-minute appointment we will make every effort to accommodate you however, we may need to contact you to make an alternative appointment time.
• We may record the video call for quality, training, and monitoring purposes.
*We are not podiatrists. We can only assist in showing you possible options based on your podiatrist’s recommendations (ie Orthotic Friendly, styles we have in a particular brand that was recommended etc) Footgear returns policy allows time to check any purchase with your podiatrist before deciding to wear.
*In-store T&Cs may differ from our online store. Please contact your local Footgear store for more information
** Our terms and conditions comply with Australian Consumer Law.