Note: Upon placing your order a member of our team will contact you and advise on the method of shipping.
For all Footgear delivery options, we recommend that the order is shipped to an address where someone will be available to take delivery of your purchases. In cases where Safe Drop is standard or an ‘Authority to Leave’ is given, the parcel becomes your responsibility upon delivery. Please be aware that Footgear is not liable for lost or stolen packages.
• Once your order is shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number. Typically, from the confirmation email, the delivery should arrive within 1-2 business days. Phoenix currently does not offer online tracking for customers, please contact our customer service on 07 3161 6163 quoting your tracking number if you require any updates.
• Deliveries with this service will require a signature or authority to leave instructions.
• Please note: redelivery on orders without authority to leave instructions may incur an additional freight charge.
• Upon us booking your parcel, your email address will be entered as part of your delivery information. From this, you will receive automatic updates from Australia Post regarding your delivery. In addition to this, you will also receive a confirmation email from Footgear with your tracking number.
• If no-one is available to accept the parcel at the time of delivery, Australia Post will check for special delivery instructions provided or look for a suitable Safe Drop location to leave the parcel.
• OPTIONAL SERVICE - If it is a signature on delivery item*, the parcel will be left at the post office for collection after an attempted delivery unless you accept an invitation to authorise a Safe Drop.
*There is an option to add ‘Signature on Delivery’ to your Australia Post shipping for a freight charge of $4.00 AUD. This will require a signature for the parcel unless an invitation to Safe Drop is accepted